Time to register for the WSRS Annual Meeting!
The WSRS Annual Meeting this year will be held in conjunction with WSMA’s Annual Meeting on Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017 at the Seatac Hilton.
Highlights of this year’s educational program will include:
- Dr. Timothy Swan will speak about clinical decision support & provide an ACR update
- Dr. Larry Muroff: will present on dealing with problematic colleagues in your workplace and give a talk on national entrepreneurial radiology entities
- Dr. Puneet Bhargava will deliver the Doug Green Memorial lecture on Diversity in Collaborative Behaviors
- Dr. Jeff Nacht will offer insights into the differences between the US and Canadian healthcare systems
- Dr. Lucy Kalanithi will participate in a moderated discussion about end of life issues and the challenges of healthcare system improvement from multiple perspectives
- Dr. Claudia Finkelstein, on “Individual Strategies to Promote Resilience”
- Dr. Martin Gunn, on “Mining Operational and Quality Data for Your Radiology Practice”
- Dr. Josh Rosenbaum, on “Why patients No show for their radiology appointment and what can we do about it”
Annual WSRS Members’ Business Meeting, including elections and award presentations, will be held from 11 a.m. – 12:25 p.m.
WSRS members are encouraged to sign up for the WAMPAC luncheon. (there is a modest cost for the lunch)
Members in Training:
Special lunchtime sessions will be held for radiology and radiation oncology residents and fellows and medical students interested in learning more about these specialties. These members in training are also encouraged to attend any of the other sessions throughout the day.
There is no charge for this year’s meeting for WSRS members and members in training. To register online, visit this page of the WSMA website and create a new profile if you are not already in the WSMA’s system.
For questions, please contact Debra Alderman, WSRS Executive Director, at 206-956-3650 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org