Join your colleagues from around the state for an outstanding line up of speakers, a dedicated radiation oncology track, and our annual members’ business meeting, including the Gold Medal Award and elections.
This year’s meeting will be held virtually via Zoom. There is no fee to attend.
WSRS 2021 Annual Meeting
Saturday, November 13, 2021
8:30am – 2:45pm
Online via Zoom
- Beyond Diversity in Radiology: Moving the Needle with Effective Allyship, Janis Yee, MD
- Washington State Legislative Preview, Jim Hedrick
- WSRS Annual Business Meeting, Sammy Chu, MD, WSRS President
- Radiation Oncology Track, Jonathan Chen, MD, John Kang, MD, Andrew Lim, MD, and Stephanie Schaub, MD, moderated by Ed Kim, MD
- Artificial Intelligence in Clinical Practice: The Role of Specialty Societies in Ensuring AI Is Safe and Effective for Our Patients, Bibb Allen, MD
- and more!
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of The American College of Radiology and the Washington State Radiological Society. The American College of Radiology is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Radiology designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For information about the accreditation of this program, please contact the ACR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Emily Jones, WSRS Executive Director, at email@example.com or 206-956-3621.